April 14, 2014
Visit Trelligence at Table 104 during the IFMA BIM Conference in Washington DC.
March, 18, 2014
AIA TAP webinar - "Ensuring Owner Requirements" - Guy Messick, AIA of Interior Architects presents Affinity Project Review. Earn 1 AIA LU
February 26, 2014
Trelligence Affinity Newsletter - Our first newsletter of the year is now available. Click to open PDF
February 21, 2014
Webinar presented by Advanced Solutions: What's in Your Toolbox? Site Planning & Conceptual Design is now available on-demand
January 28, 2014
Webinar: Flexible Staffing Management with Trelligence Affinity.
January 23, 2013
"AEC Exhibitor Highlights from Autodesk University 2013" article by Lachmi Khemlani for AECbytes.
January 8, 2013
CASE STUDY: ARRAY Architects uses Trelligence Affinity Programming & Relationships Diagram for LIVE conceptual design with client.
December 17, 2013
Article "Enhanced integration between Affinity 8.1 and Revit and Autodesk 360" by Susan Smith for AECCafe
December 17, 2013
Trelligence webinar: "Integrate your BIM process with Trelligence Affinity" - click to register
December 3-5, 2013
Trelligence will demonstrate new 8.1 features at booth 2003 at Autodesk University 2013 - click to register
November 21, 2013
Watch the video - Trelligence Webinar: "Streamlining the BIM Process for Healthcare"
November 7, 2013
Trelligence Webinar: "Make Conceptual Design Count: Integrating Early Design into BIM"
Trelligence is designed to 'inform the designer, without forcing the design programming onto the designer.'
- Daniel Hughes, Revit-BIM Playbook
Trelligence Affinity is a complete package of architecture software for AEC professionals such as architects, designers, builders, engineers and owner/operators. Often the professional who meets with the client/owner is not the same person who creates the detailed designs in CAD software, so Affinity is an ideal tool for the client-facing architect or designer.
Affinity includes capabilities to automate the following processes:
Architectural Project Programming
1. Enter program data in Affinity questionnaire
- Project properties
- Site properties
- Building properties
- Space Program
2. Identify key requirements
- About the program
- Regarding cost or space
- Relational information
- Track general information as text
1. Define and lay out the site
- Size, shape, rotation, setbacks, survey data, topology
2. Layout the building
- Spaces and specific rooms
- Openings and objects
Project Analysis & Validation
1. Analyze the plan
- Review the program data
- Evaluate the history of requirements
- Report on details or overview
- Create HTML or Microsoft® Excel reports
- Track history of changes
2. Validate compliance with requirements
- Review flagged requirements not being met
- Report on requirements
- Build custom reports for any constituent
- Feed Program Data into Detailed Design
3. Export to CAD and other software systems
- Output to DXF, CSV formats
4. Use Affinity for ArchiCAD plug-in for full CAD integration
Customize Affinity Templates to Model Your Firm’s Processes
1. Purchase a specialized building type template built by Trelligence
2. Work with your reseller to create a template unique to your firm
3. Use the Affinity Toolkit to create a template yourself
4. Dynamically add design items such as room types, openings or objects to the schematic design toolset
Affinity is available on all current Microsoft Windows platforms. Minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Windows® XP. Vista or Win 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Disk space: 100MB
- Memory: 1GB required, 2GB recommended
- Screen Resolution: 800x600 pixels minimum
- Recommended: scroll-wheel mouse for schematic design zooming
Affinity architectural software is available with English language support. We are working with our resellers to provide additional language support.