April 16, 2015
Join Trelligence as we co-present with Greg Olsen, HDR at the AIA TAP Symposium in Charlotte, NC
February 20, 2015
Trelligence Affinity featured in "AEC Technology Updates: Design and Analysis Applications" by Lachmi Khemlani, Ph.D. for AECbytes
December 2-4, 2014
Visit Trelligence at booth 186 at the AU 2014 Expo in Las Vegas
December 2, 2014
Trelligence launches Affinity Release 9.0 at Autodesk University 2014 - Booth 186
September 18, 2014
New Video: Integrating SketchUp and Revit with Trelligence Affinity
May 14-16, 2014
Visit Trelligence at booth 8 during the COAA LIFTOFF Spring Owners Leadership Conference.
April 14, 2014
Visit Trelligence at Table 104 during the IFMA BIM Conference in Washington DC.
March 27, 2014
Trelligence Affinity is now compliant with Revit 2015
March 18, 2014
AIA TAP webinar - "Ensuring Owner Requirements" - Guy Messick, AIA of Interior Architects presents Affinity Project Review. Earn 1 AIA LU (now on-demand)
February 26, 2014
Trelligence Affinity Newsletter - Our first newsletter of the year is now available. Click to open PDF
February 21, 2014
Webinar presented by Advanced Solutions: What's in Your Toolbox? Site Planning & Conceptual Design is now available on-demand
January 28, 2014
Webinar: Flexible Staffing Management with Trelligence Affinity.
Trelligence is designed to 'inform the designer, without forcing the design programming onto the designer.'
- Daniel Hughes, Revit-BIM Playbook
Affinity 8 Release
Click here to download the "What's New in Affinity 8" flyer
Graphics drawing improvements in Affinity Design
- General performance enhancements
- Updated Affinity 8 online documentation
Autodesk® Revit Plug-in:
- Revamped user interface with improved usability, performance, and ease of use
- Direct import/export of CSV or COBie files for Program and/or Design
- Improved conceptual massing tools - ability to map room & building envelope masses to/from Affinity
- Automatically stack program (i.e. departments or rooms) into building envelope mass as room masses
- Dynamic display of program hierarchy within Revit with real-time program-to-actual difference feedback
- Drag-and-drop full room and room contents into Revit directly from the Affinity Program (in Revit 2013 and 2014). In Revit 2012, use the right-click menu to place rooms from the Program into Revit.
- Populate entire room layouts in Revit directly from the Affinity Program and Templates
- Directly select and run Affinity reports within Revit
- Embed Revit views into Affinity Reports (e.g. Room Data Sheets)
- Run Affinity template scripts & utilities from within Revit
Affinity Manufacturers - Affinity add-on enables management of comprehensive component Manufacturer information within Affinity, replacing the need to maintain an external database.
- Affinity Viewer - Clients, 3rd party consultants, and casual users can access read-only information and reports in an Affinity project via the Affinity Desktop.
- Affinity Cloud Bridge™ - Enables access to real-time project reports in Affinity via any web browser, and on any device.
<back to top>
Room (with furnishings) dragged/dropped from Affinity Program Toolbar into Revit floorplan view.
Assign rooms/departments in Revit Massing to Affinity Buildings.
<back to top>